Master of Leadership in Sustainable Finance
The online program is meant for current and future leaders who are passionate about the contribution finance can make in the key societal challenges of our time. It is designed to build skills and expertise at the intersection of finance, sustainability and economic development. You will combine a grounding in some core areas of finance and leadership with a range of electives from the portfolio of Frankfurt School of Finance & Management's e-Campus certification courses.
- 18 - 24 months/ part-time/ self-study.
- Self-paced: Flexibility to study at your convenience.
- Customize your degree with two tracks and a choice of several electives.
- International: Benefit from a highly diverse class and lecturers who are active all around the world.
- Gain insights at the forefront of academic research, market practice and policy.
- Networking: Benefit from many opportunities to interact with your peer students and your lecturers.
About this event