The Microfinance Acceleration Program for Practitioners
The Microfinance Association Acceleration course is a highly acclaimed and impactful program with attendees from microfinance institutions, savings & loans associations, and regulatory agencies, etc. The recent lockdown and attendant effects on the economy have underscored the need for Microfinance Institutions to understand and revaluate the key role they play in inclusive finance and economic development; and to position their organizations to deliver impactful financial services to the bottom of the economic pyramid more effectively, efficiently and profitably. The International program will be delivered by international facilitators from five different countries.
- Opportunities in microfinance post COVID-19.
- Strategic planning under a new normal.
- New products and new ideas.
- Problem loans and managing delinquencies.
- Emerging risks and business continuity planning.
- Workplace Measures and branch management.
- Performance management.
- Process automation and digital finance.
- Impact analysis in microfinance.
- An action plan for 2021.