Microfinance Sustainability Management
The Microfinance Sustainability Management course is centered on the notion that sustainability is integral to ensuring that a microfinance institution can continue to operate in a world where there are finite resources. It is also important that these institutions are able to deliver benefits to both shareholders and the communities.
- Rethinking strategic leadership and management.
- Management values and sustainability issues.
- A new approach to branch management and workplace rules post COVID-19.
- Product development and delivery.
- Delinquency management – post COVID-19.
- Managing risks - post COVID19.
- Create a personalized sustainability action plan.
- Revamping your business approach – post COVID19.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will earn a certificate of completion from the Microfinance Association after undertaking an online assessment.
- The cost of the program is $300 per delegate.
- Discounts for two or more delegates from the same organization.
- Limited scholarships are available.