Microfinance Sustainability Management - Post COVID-19
The Microfinance Association “Microfinance Sustainability Management” online short course provides you with a working knowledge of the social, economic and sustainability challenges that your institution has to face post – COVID-19.
The Microfinance Sustainability Management course is centered on the notion that sustainability is integral to ensuring that a microfinance institution can continue to operate in a world where there are finite resources. It is also important that these institutions are able to deliver benefits to both shareholders and the communities.
- Module 1 Re-thinking Strategic Leadership and Management - Post COVID-19.
- Module 2 Management Values and Sustainability issues.
- Module 3 A new approach to Branch Management and Workplace Rules Post COVID-19.
- Module 4 Product Development and Delivery.
- Module 5 : Delinquency Management – Post COVID-19.
- Module 6: Managing Risks - Post COVID-19.
- Module 7 Create a personalised sustainability action plan.
- Module 8 Revamping your business approach – Post COVID-19.
Fees & Expenses
- Program Cost: $250 per delegate.
- Discounts are available for two or more delegates from the same organization.
- Limited scholarships are available.