Microfinance Sustainability Program
This online course will provide you with a working knowledge of the social, economic and sustainability challenges that your institution has to face post – COVID-19.
The course is centered around the notion that sustainability is integral to ensuring that a microfinance institution can continue to operate in a world where there are finite resources. It is also important that these institutions are able to deliver benefits to both shareholders and the communities.
- Re-thinking strategic leadership and management - post COVID-19.
- Management values and sustainability issues.
- A new approach to branch management and workplace rules post COVID-19.
- Product development and delivery.
- Delinquency management – post COVID-19.
- Managing risks - post COVID-19.
- Create a personalized sustainability action plan.
- Revamping your business approach – post COVID-19.
- $500 per delegate.
- Discounts are available for two or more delegates from the same organization.
- Limited scholarships are available.