Online Training Program on Digital Financial Inclusion
The program participants will learn about the emerging digital landscape, regulatory framework in which digital financial services (DFS) operate as well as the new market players, risk & fraud management, innovative products & services, and technology that have disrupted the financial market.
- Fintech revolution and disruptions in DFI: a global perspective.
- DFS: emerging ecosystem & industry initiatives, government initiatives in DFS: journey so far & future direction.
- Technology solutions for agent banking, business correspondent (BC) management.
- Emerging technologies in DFS: blockchain, artificial intelligence/ machine learning, internet of things (IOT), application programming interface (API).
- Digital payment options for promoting financial inclusion, innovative use cases in urban and rural areas.
- New technologies in lending to retail and MSMEs, digital innovations in lending to rural and agriculture sector.
- Digital micro financial services: digital onboarding, savings, insurance, and pension, etc.
- Banks and fintechs: models of collaboration, open banking, neo banking, data strategies and partnerships to facilitate underwriting of new-to-credit retail and MSME segments.
- Regulation & supervision in digital finance, DFS: risks, controls & fraud management, digital financial literacy, and financial counselling.
- Emerging business models & best practices in DFI: case studies from banks and financial institutions, fintechs.