Social Performance Management for Financial Institutions
This event is aimed at professionals with technical knowledge in SPM and work experience in financial and microfinance institutions in the areas of Senior Management and Direction, Social Performance, Finance, Business, Marketing, Human Resources, among others.
- Institution’s social orientation.
- Formalization of processes.
- Key aspects of mission deployment.
- Relevant factors for measuring responsible finance.
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Understanding the benchmark in SPM (examples of indicators).
- ESG (environmental, social and governance).
About this event