Strategic Leadership in Financial Inclusion
The strategic management course will give you an in-depth understanding of how to give your company a competitive edge by identifying and developing the right strategy. You will learn about fostering the right environment through leadership, which is vital for any business, both at a strategic and operational level.
- Mission, goals and objectives.
- Sustaining financial inclusion after the global pandemic.
- Re-assessment of vision, mission, and values.
- Competitive advantage post COVID-19.
- Strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities.
- Strategic leadership in an uncertain world.
- Developing key performance indicators.
- Future of microfinance post COVID-19.
- Brainstorming session amongst participants.