Leveraging the Financial Sector to Achieve Decent Work for All
Securing enough resources to address decent work challenges remains an immense task for reaching SDG 8. In this session, the presenters will highlight business opportunities for improving labor and working conditions and discuss how the financial sector can support. They will also explore how investors can incorporate decent work measurement in their decision-making. During this session, the presenters will showcase how different financial sector actors:
- Improve labor and working conditions through their financing activities.
- Seize opportunities to achieve decent work and overcome challenges.
- Measure decent work impacts on their investment activities.
- Sarita Bartlett (Obviam)
- Matthias Narr (Ethos Foundation)
- Katarina Marie (CelsiusPro)
- Christian Brändli (State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO)
- Craig Churchill (International Labour Organization) - Moderator
About this event
Geneva, Switzerland and Online