Financial Inclusion and FinDev Gateway: Voices From Our Community
Watch this video and discover how colleagues from across the financial inclusion sector and around the world use the FinDev Gateway platform. Let us know how you use FinDev in the comments section below.
Quotes from the Video:
"For me, I think FinDev Gateway is a very powerful platform where practitioners with a common goal, can share their knowledge, their experiences, their lessons."
- Moonmoon Shehrin, Digital Cluster Lead - BRAC, Bangladesh
"It’s a place for thinking about how to improve lives by sharing knowledge."
- Christopher Calabia, Senior Advisor - Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
"It helps you think more and more out of the box and getting different ideas."
- Esido Mushwana, Lead, Research & Development - Small Enterprise Foundation, South Africa
"There is always quality and recent information on FinDev."
- Patience Motokolo, Researcher - Small Enterprise Foundation, South Africa
"It is more than a simple platform, it’s a decision-making tool."
- Jean Pascal Mvondo, Francophone Africa and Middle East Lead - Better Than Cash Alliance, UN
"What is urgent today is that no one re-invents the wheel, but that we all learn collectively. And that is precisely what FinDev Gateway helps us do better, to learn from the experiences of others, so that we don’t repeat their mistakes."
- Carolina Trivelli, Former Minister of Development & Social Inclusion, Peru
"FinDev has a comprehensive library of resources for anyone interested in financial inclusion."
- Bdour Al-Hyari, Director of Strategic Planning & Business Development - Microfund for Women, Jordan
FinDev is a crucial component of the women’s financial inclusion community of practice that we convene. We used the FinDev platform because we didn’t have to go out and find our audience. They came and found us there. Because FinDev is the place where everybody goes in the financial inclusion community."
- Yasmin Bin-Humam, Program Manager, FinEquity - CGAP
"It’s a community of the service providers, it’s a community of the consumer advocates, it’s a community of the technical assistance providers, policymakers, so it really is a reflection of the conversations that are happening on the ground."
- Ashirul Amin, Managing Principal Consultant - BFA Global