Argentina to Host GPFI Workshop on 6 February
The Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion will hold its first workshop under the G20 Presidency of Argentina on February 6, 2018 in Buenos Aires, the country’ capital. The day-long event will bring together financial inclusion experts, policymakers, and other stakeholders from around the world to chart a path for the year ahead.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Digitization and Informality: Argentina’s approach.
- Advancing towards digital onboarding: Identifying challenges and opportunities.
- Leveraging alternative data to expand access to credit.
- How to enhance the digital payments infrastructure?
- Ensuring the right balance between digitization and consumer protection.