Wrap Up and Moving Forward - The PLP on Strategic Alliances for Financial Services and Market Linkages in Rural Areas
This document is a presentation that describes the Peer Learning Process (PLP) and deals with various aspects associated with PLP. The document highlights the following:
- The PLP program's strategic alliances for financial services and market linkages in rural areas;
- The current challenges in rural areas;
- The manner in which this program can be explored as a possible solution for the current existing challenges in the rural areas;
- The current PLP network;
- Possible strategic alliances so as to make this program much more effective.
The document further gives a brief description about the partners and discusses the four project milestones in rural finance for value chain, which include the following:
- Assessing the markets and understanding value chain finance;
- Forming new strategic alliances/ partnerships;
- Implementing innovative and commercial solutions;
- Developing exit or replication strategies.
The document concludes with some examples of potential solutions.