Republic of Albania the People's Assembly Law
This document provides the Law passed by the People's Assembly of Albania to govern the functioning of The Bank of Albania. It provides articles of the law on:
- Capital and profit allocation;
- The relationship between the Bank of Albania and other banks in the country;
- The relationship between the Bank of Albania and the State of Albania;
- Issuance of currency;
- Organization and management of the Bank of Albania;
- Foreign exchange arrangements, exchange rate policy, international reserves, valuation reserve account and foreign exchange control;
- Accounts, financial statements and reports of the Bank of Albania.
The document concludes with the final provisions of the law which authorize the Bank of Albania to issue regulations, orders, and guidance for implementation of the provisions of the Law.