Rule Book on the Contents and the Manner of Keeping the Register of the Microcredit Organizations
This document provides the guidelines for keeping the register of microcredit organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The document is divided in ten sections:The first four sections deal with:
- Basic provisions associated with the application;
- Description of the register and guidelines to handle it;
- Ways to make a request for entry into the microcredit organization register;
- Documents required;
- Application to change report in the register.
Sections 5 and 6 highlight:
- Termination of entry in the register;
- Keeping the collection of documents.
The remaining sections discuss:
- Keeping of registry, insight into register and collection of documents;
- Issue of excerpts from the register;
- Process of filling the application form.